MobileXpose.com is a virtual guidebook of mobile phones. We mostly covers stories and write-ups revolving around mobiles, smartphones and related accessories. If you are a budding blogger, who wants to reach out to a wider readable audience, we help you in achieving so. Reaching to a large number of internet readers is tough and requires time. Back-linking is must. Here, we play an integral and valuable role. We, MobileXpose.com have a huge chunk of daily avid readers spending hours in a day surfing our site. Joining with us will definitely help you find quick and regular readers. You can write a technical post for us and we will let you promote your own blog through your articles.
What You Need to do?
Rules or Guidelines are simple and must be adhered. On MobileXpose.com, there is no strict or definite format. But make sure it look readable and engaging. Here are some guidelines:
1. Minimum word limit of the post should be 500 words and this limit can go high up to 1500 words.
2. Content quality is very important. You post should be original and without typo errors. If we found your post plagiarised or copy-pasted from another site, then we have a complete right to trash it immediately. Images should also be original or self-created. Adding images from other websites will be deleted immediately.
3. You can choose any of the following topics:
- Android Apps
- iPhone Apps
- Android Mobiles
- Apple iPhones
- Mobile Accessories
- Mobile Comparisons
- Smartphone Reviews
- Mobiles – Feature Articles
- Mobile News
4. Once your article is published on MobileXpose.com, you cannot use same piece of content anywhere and in any form.
If youâ€™re an established or a budding blogger interested in reaching out wider audience through us and understood all above mentioned guidelines, weâ€™d love to hear from you at email@example.com